Rules of registration of articles
The editorial Board of the scientific and technical journal "power supply" informs that since 2017 the journal accepts only original articles in Russian or English, containing scientific results or technical developments, as well as review articles on the subject of the journal, not previously published in other publications.
Each article submitted to the editorial Board may be published in the next issue of the journal if there is a full set of documents after external review and if the decision of the editorial Board is positive. The editorial Board will not consider articles that are in violation of the requirements listed below.
1. General requirements
- 1.1. The editorial office shall provide: submission from the organization; electronic version of the article, including figures, figure captions, tables, references; two copies of the article in printed form, decorated according to the requirements. The text of the article should have a total of up to 24 pages; expert opinion on the possibility of publication of the article in the open press; the author's statement for the publication of the article; information about the authors.
- 1.2. The article should contain: the index of universal decimal classification (UDC); the full name of the article (in Russian and English); the initials and names of the authors (in Russian and English); the name of the organization (full and officially accepted abbreviated) in which the author works (in Russian and English); e-mail of the authors; a brief summary of 100-120 words (in Russian); extended abstract in English with the largest volume of words (up to 200-300) for the purpose of additional description of the elements of novelty and innovative attractiveness of developments on the topic of the article for a foreign reader; keywords (5-10 words) (in Russian and English); the text of the article; references; transliterated list of literature; brief information about the authors (in Russian and English).
2. Requirements for the text of the article
- 2.1. The text of the article should be designed in accordance with the following requirements (Microsoft Office Word *editor should be used.doc). Page margins: bottom - 2,5 cm, upper - 2 cm, left - 3 cm, right - 1 cm Spacing - double. The font is normal, Times New Roman size 12 or 14 points. Pages should be numbered.
- 2.2. The abstract should be detailed and accurately reflect the content of the article: problems, research methods and results.
- 2.3. Keywords should include the concepts and terms used in the article.
- 2.4. The structure of the article should be as follows: introduction (a summary of the state of the issue and the statement of the problem to be solved in the article); materials and methods of solving the problem and accepted assumptions; results (the main content of the article, evidence of the provisions presented in the article, initial and final mathematical expressions, experiments and calculations, examples and illustrations); discussion of the results and their comparison with the previously known; conclusion (conclusions and recommendations).
- 2.5. The terms, units of measurement and symbols used in the articles should be generally accepted and included in The international system of units (SI). Abbreviations should be deciphered when they are first mentioned in the text, except for the accepted abbreviations of units of measurement, physical, chemical, technical and mathematical quantities and terms (units of measurement are given in Russian).
- 2.6. The formula set should be executed in The MathType 6.0 and / or Microsoft Equation formula editor using the times New Roman font of 12 points for lowercase characters, 10 points for indexes, and 9 points for subindexes; indexes and subindexes should be clearly positioned.
- 2.7. The numbers of formulas are given in parentheses to the right of the formula; only those formulas that are referenced in the text are numbered.
- 2.8. Tables are numbered in the order they are mentioned in the text. The name and content of the tables are given in Russian and English
- 2.9. References to literary sources are given in the text in the order they are mentioned.
3. Requirements for drawings
- 3.1. Figures should be inserted into the text immediately after the paragraph in which the figure is first mentioned. It is not recommended to place unnecessary details in the figure; text information and symbols should be put in the caption, replacing them in the figure with numbers or letters corresponding to the symbols in the text of the article. Text information and symbols are provided in Russian and English.
- 3.2. The original drawings in the format *.tif,*.jpg,*.bmp,*.png,*.eps and a resolution of 300 dpi should be submitted to the editorial office as separate files.
- 3.3. Figures obtained as a result of work with CAD - or other calculation programs for use in the publication should be presented in their original form, in the formats specified in paragraph 3.2.
4. Requirements to the list of references
- 4.1. References (10-30 references)should be made in accordance with GOST R 7.0.5-2008 " system of standards for information, library and publishing. All sources listed in the list of references in the text of the article should be referred to. Bibliographic reference. General requirements and rules of preparation»:
Comment. All references to books, articles, patents and other foreign publications translated into Russian, as well as references to Russian publications translated into English and published abroad, should be accompanied by an additional indication of the output of the corresponding publication in the original Roman alphabet (Latin).
- a) for journal articles-full name of all authors, full title of the article, journal title, year, volume, issue, issue, page numbers;
- b) for books-full name of the authors, the full name of the book, place of publication, publisher, year of publication, volume in page.;
- c) for dissertation abstracts-author's name, title, place and year of defense;
- d) for preprints - name of the authors, name, name of the publishing organization, code, number, place and year of publication;
- e) for patents-authors ' name, patent name, patent number and class, date and year of application and publication of the patent;
- f) for electronic sources - a full e-mail address that allows you to access the publication, and the date of access to the resource.
- 4.2. When quoting literature in the text, it is necessary to specify the number in square brackets . Numbering of literature in the order of mention.
- 4.3. The bibliographic description of each source should be accompanied, if available, by its digital object identifier (DOI – Digital Object Identifier), which is given after the bibliographic description of the source.
- 4.4. The transliterated list of references is a complete analogue of the list of references and is based on the transliteration of the original language in Latin. The number and order of sources in the list of references should remain unchanged. References to English-language sources are not transliterated. Transliteration of the Russian language in Latin is performed on the basis of GOST 7.79-2000 (ISO 9-95) (http://www.ifap.ru/library/gost/7792000.pdf). It is recommended to use automatic transliteration tools http://translit.net Oh?
- 4.5. The transliterated list of references is given after the Literature at the end of the article and begins with the key word References. The transliterated list of references is made in accordance with the bibliographic requirements mentioned above.
5. Requirements for registration of information about the authors
- 5.1. Information about the authors should include the following information: surname, name and patronymic (in full); academic degree; academic title; position; number of published scientific works and research area; name of the organization in which the author works; full address of the organization; contact information for communication with the authors (phone, e-mail address).