The procedure for reviewing manuscripts of scientific articles submitted to the editorial office
- 1. All scientific articles submitted to the editorial Board of the journal "Power supply" are subject to mandatory double-blind peer review.
- 2. The editor-in-chief of the journal determines the compliance of the article with the journal profile and design requirements. Based on the recommendations of the editorial Board, the editor sends it for review to specialists, doctors or candidates of science, who have the closest scientific specialization to the topic of the article and publications in this field for the last 3 years.
- 3. The reviewers are notified that the manuscripts sent to them are the private property of the authors and belong to the information not subject to disclosure.
- 4. The review is confidential. Violation of confidentiality is possible only in case of the statement of the reviewer about unreliability or falsification of the materials stated in the article.
- 5. The terms of reviewing in each case are determined by the editor-in-chief of the journal taking into account the creation of conditions for the most rapid publication of the article.
- 6. Reviews are provided by e-mail. Copies of reviews are stored in the editorial office for unlimited time.
- 7. If the review contains recommendations for correction and revision of the article, the text of the review is sent to the author with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article or to refute them (partially or completely). The revised (revised) article is sent for review again. In this case, the date of receipt to the editor is the date of return of the revised article.
- 8. The article, not recommended by the reviewer for publication, is not accepted for re-consideration.
- 9. The decision on expediency of the publication after reviewing is made by the editor-in-chief in coordination with the editorial Board.